Group Personal Accident (GPA) Insurance for Students
All students are covered under the GPA Insurance Plan which provides coverage while they are at the school premises, in Singapore or elsewhere, participating in school-related activities, including Co-Curricular Activities (CCA).
You may refer to the factsheet which provides information on the benefit/sum assured, coverage and other details. The factsheet can be found here.
With effect from 2022, all student accident insurance claims submission are to be submitted electronically. Parents/students are to submit their claims online and check the claims status through the online portal.
Claim Procedures (Online)
1. For eSubmission, parents can go to Income’s GPA portal https://studentgpa.incomegroupins.com.sg/#/
2. Complete the online claim form
3. Upload tax invoice(s), receipts (outpatient/inpatient claims)
4. For inpatient claims– please submit the original tax invoice, receipts and Inpatient discharge summary/attending physician’s medical report to Income
5. Confirmation email will be sent to parents
Please note that most claims require prior payment to be made first. Reimbursement by NTUC Income will be done upon verification and approval of the claims.