CCA Merit Bursary (Inaugurated in 2019)
Donated in loving
memory of Mr and Mrs Goh Siak Poh by the family of Dr Goh Swee Chiew, a
Fairfield Alumnus, the CCA Merit Bursaries recognise the active contribution of
students who are involved in CCA.
Aims of the CCA Merit Bursary
· Enables recipients to pursue and further their interests and passion in their CCA.
· Provides financial assistance to students from low income families.
Terms of the Bursary
o Participation in workshops, concerts, camps, overseas trips
o Purchase of musical instrument/accessories, software, etc.
• Bursary will be presented at the Thanksgiving Service at the end of each year.
• The Award Panel consists of the Principal, Vice-Principal, HOD PE/CCA and Subject Head PE/CCA.
The applicant must:
· Be a student of Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary)
· Be of good character & conduct (good role model and is supported by form and CCA teacher).
· Have demonstrated outstanding performance in CCA from October of the previous year to September of the current year· Is financially-deserving*
* Details of financially-deserving guideline (Income Limit)
CPF statement showing the contribution history in the last 6 months or latest IRAS tax computation statement
Chronic illness of parent
Letter/medical report by a medical doctor registered with the Singapore Medical Council
Single-parenthood due to divorce or death
Court documents stating amount of financial contribution from former spouse or death certificate, where applicable
Other extenuating reason
Contact HOD PE/CCA for assistance